Have you ever met such problems when you use ipods?
1. When plugged ipod to the computer, itunes will erase all of stuff on the ipod and sync its library to the ipod, is there any way to avoid it?
2. Got a new computer, how do I get the itunes library from old one to new?
3. Computer crashed and lost all of my play lists/ratings in itunes. Though still has the original mp3s in the ipod, how can I put it back into the itunes?
4. Purchased a new ipod, is it possible to transfer my songs from the CURRENT ipod onto the NEW ipod?
Is it hard? Is any fast and easy ways to solve them? If yes, how to?
Let me look at the first question:
1. Here is the way: Clink the button "manually manage songs and playlists" as below. You can copy your song in itunes to your ipod manually.
Use you ipod as a movable hard disk, copy the music/movies or others from the old itunes library or your old computer to your ipod and then plug it into your new computer, copy all of things you want to move into your new computer or itunes library.
BTW, ipod is only used as movable hard disk here, and all stuff moved can not display and play on the ipod. Also you can use other disk to accomplish it.
Goes to 3 and 4:
You can not transfer things from ipod to other disk for the copyright. But is it a dream? Sure not. With ImTOO iPod Computer Transfer, you can transfer iPod music/video/podcast/TV program to your PC and itunes library. It also support transfer among several iPods, and between iPod and iPhone.
Here is its main function:
1. iPod/iPhone to PC
2. iPod/iPhone to iTunes
3. PC to iPod/iPhone
4. Support multiple iPods
5 Transfer between iPod and iPhone
6. Support all types of iPod
With this shareware you can solve the problems of 3 and 4 and also 1 and 2 more easily. Why not try it right now?